Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Cast/Crew Screening

Stomp! Shout! Scream! had its hometown Atlanta premiere last Saturday night at the Landmark Midtown Art Cinema. It was a great success by all accounts—- standing room only in a 200+ seat theater, laughs and reactions throughout, even scattered applause after my favorite climactic scene in the movie. I was sweating the whole screening, but my friends assured me it wasn’t that hot in the theater. As the end credits rolled, I waited for someone else to walk up front and thank everyone for coming, but I was the one to walk up there. That’s a really nice and really weird feeling. It was truly thrilling to see the film on a big screen with cast, crew, family and friends.
Now I can concentrate on getting the DVD finished for a February or March release, when there will be another big party to celebrate. Also in the works: the soundtrack (on Chicken Ranch Records), posters, t-shirts, a 7” single, and more festival screenings.



No comments:

Post a Comment